Welcome!

Welcome to my blog, where I'll share some of my Olympic experiences - training, travelling, competing and in-between.

Monday, August 11, 2008

I returned from Beijing on Sunday night after a great couple of days there with my wife and three daughters.The opening ceremony and the time in the main village was unbelievable.

The day after the ceremony was a family trip to visit the Great Wall of China. It is just not believable unless you see it! I am amazed at how they even built the short part we saw on top of these huge hills, let alone thousands of kilometres …just incredible.

We were back into it yesterday with 3hours of short course racing against the UK, Ireland, Germany and France. We plan to do the same today and then measure the boat on the 13th.

The Aussie team is going very well - smiles all round!

No comments: